Chend Raju Wild Bikers Series I - 16th September 2012
Cycling Towards Western Chennai
Be ready to be part of this on 16th September 2012
The Scenario is to get out of this city traffic on early hours, so plan is to head towards western chennai, via Velachery Outer Ring road (Airport Road), Alandur Court, Airport, Pallavaram, Kundrathur, Chembrambakkam Reservoir, nd Scenic around.
This trip is open for anyone to join
Distance - Velachery - Chembrambakkam - Velachery - around 40km.
16-09-2012 (Early Hours)
4:00 am - assemble at Velachery (Vijaya Nagar Bus Depot)
4:30 am - assemble at Alandur Court (Airport Road, Riders can wait in this way point who r coming from guindy side)
9:00 am - Back to the Boulevard (Velachery), and Have nice break fast in Adyar ananda bhavan next to that and disperse.
Free (breakfast is cost sharing basis)
Expense - free (cost sharing basis)
Either MTB (preferred) or Hybrid
For rental contact Vishwanathan: 9940457777
What to carry
1) Comfortable, light, breathable clothing
2) Small backpack to carry essentials (1L drinking water + snacks)
3) Spare tube + spanner to remove wheel
4) Puncture kit + hand pump (if you have one)
5) Sun cap/sun screen/towel to protect against sun
6) Camera, fully charged batteries, memory card
7) Binoculars if u have, We may find beautiful Migratory Birds >>
Sushmanth Vaibhav - [hidden email], 9884399927.