Social Visit - CTC Member Wedding Annivarsary celebration at Idhaya Vaasal - May 27, 2012

Social Visit - CTC Member Wedding Annivarsary celebration at Idhaya Vaasal - May 27, 2012

Vadivel.k

Re: Social Visit - CTC Member Wedding Annivarsary celebration at Idhaya Vaasal - May 27, 2012

Vadivel.k
Hi,

Thilak,Vadivel,Sudhir and family,Sais,Kaushlya,Yazhini,Priya and Family,Subodh & Vadivel friend(Sorry forgot his name)

Thank you so much for your presence.

It was a memorable day for both of us.we were extremely happy.

Special thanks to Thilak and Vadivel to organize in all way..

Please find the Photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/105432519751593502209/WeddingAnniversaryCelebrationAtIdhayaVaasal

Regards
Nirmal

Re: Social Visit - CTC Member Wedding Annivarsary celebration at Idhaya Vaasal - May 27, 2012

marne66
I am thinking to arrange my wedding as royal wedding in Chicago and want to book one large banquet hall in Chicago restaurants. Is there any grand restaurant for my wedding arrangements?