Social Outing TREAT home, Nov 20th

peter.vangeit
Administrator
Peter Van Geit
Dare to create your own path rather than follow existing trails
http://www.google.com/profiles/peter.vangeit

Re: Social Outing TREAT home, Nov 20th

Nobal Mohan
thanks peter, really awesome day

Re: Social Outing TREAT home, Nov 20th

peter.vangeit
Administrator
My pics -

https://picasaweb.google.com/100915207983887498382/SocialVisitTreatHome#

Santhosh -

Had an amazing experience. Thank you all.

My Photos of Social Outing - Nov 20th

My fb link: https://www.facebook.com/redhatsantho
Peter Van Geit
Dare to create your own path rather than follow existing trails
http://www.google.com/profiles/peter.vangeit

Re: Social Outing TREAT home, Nov 20th

Manoj Kumar E
A day that I'll never forget. Not only because it is my first social visit. Still I couldn't forget those little kids roaming with me, asking silly doubts and little fights. Hope I would meet all of you in the upcoming treks and social visits.

Re: Social Outing TREAT home, Nov 20th

Muthukumar
Thank you CTC for making an unforgettable Sunday in my life.

This was my first outing with CTC. But I never felt like being with strangers. At the first meeting itself everyone became good friends, irrespective of anything. All the arrangements like transport, food were perfect.

Thanks Peter and organizers for given me this great opportunity to be with fellow CTC members and the kids.

I was the first one to meet the kids at Koyambedu. While coming to Guindy in their van, they kept on asking like where are we going, what will be there, who and all will join us... etc. They were all singing, dancing, kidding each other.

All of them were amazing. Throughout the day I was surprised by their questions, observation, interpretation, intelligence, thirst for knowledge, energy and what not. They didn't get tired at any moment. I noticed most of the kids were interested in taking photos using the cameras and mobiles from the volunteers. They learnt how to use the camera, focus and click, and experimented. Above all, they never forgot to check back the camera or mobile to see the pics they captured. Some of them took really good pictures.

They enjoyed throughout the day, had fun, and also learnt a lot. I have to mention that I also learnt a lot from the kids.

I am sure that it was more than a great and useful day for all of us and the kids. I really can't wait for the next trip.

(Link to my pics of the trip: https://picasaweb.google.com/112641435873271981864/SocialOutingTREATNov20?authkey=Gv1sRgCOHu9riCwNz_yAE)
Great things can only be felt!

Re: Social Outing TREAT home, Nov 20th

vimurli
Thank you for all the CTCian's and the kids , It was a great day filled with fun  . Though it was my first outing with CTC i felt being with my school/ college buddies .

And the kids were really amazing ,In one way they took me back to my childhood.

Can't wait for another trip.

Regards

Murali Vasu