Riderz series - Sun Cheaters repeat 20-21 Jul '12

Riderz series - Sun Cheaters repeat 20-21 Jul '12

Thilak Raj S

Re: Riderz series - Sun Cheaters repeat 20-21 Jul '12

gvraj86

From: Sagayaraj <sagayaraj@live.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Subject: RE: Post ride -Riderz series - Sun Cheaters repeat @ july 20 % 21

Hello Sun Cheaters J

Well…the term Sun Cheaters brings a loooonnng (can’t stretch much L) smile on my face every time I open my inbox to see the mail thread… I’d also love to call it Moon Lovers Ride J

I just don’t know if I can express all my emotions here…practically impossible…but to be frank I was truly ExCiTeD, Impatient and Elated about having been part of a ride so coooool…!

ExCiTeD: true friends…Usually whenever I register for treks, CTC organizers used to reject for -dash-dash- reasons…. I was so eager and wanted to ride out on My DARK Horse (my cycle J)…. Unexpectedly Vijay called me up on Thursday and confirmed my SEAT instantly. ExCiTeD about the ride, I didn’t feel like continuing my work in the office…all I had in my mind was to get a Helmet and other accessories…. Somehow I squeezed my schedule and got them ready…

When I started my ride from home with my headsets on, it was a pure coincidence that I listened to “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop” from Usher’s ‘Looking 4 Myself’ and the lyrics

….You can't stop now, you can't stop now, you can't stop now
Don't stop now, don't stop now, keep it going now…spurred me on and actually lifted my spirits couldn’t wait to meet the Sun Cheaters gang…!

 The ride was so cool and relaxing that I never realized the distance until I tracked it with Google Maps after my return and was really surprised to see that I had gone around 120+ kms..…Wow…!!!

 It was great to have a 50-50 participation…yeah…5 girls & 5 lads…J

I wanna thank Vijay and Thilak in a big way…and all my friends who rode along…

I just wanna end expressing my gratitude with these simple lines…

                Times and events come and go like waves & tides in an ocean with unending roar…

          Moments and minutes map our joys with memories unceasingly…

Tis time that we tilt our heads…relate with people and nature, and savor the priceless smiles abounding…!!!

Please….Don’t forget to SmileJ!!!

Kind Regards,
Sagayaraj. A
Vijay

From: paul pradeep <cnpaulpradeep@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Dear All,
it was indeed a memorable ride for all..
thanks to Thilak and Vijay for organizing this ride and not to forget our support vehicle friend Avais ( i supposedly cant imagine how hard it would be to ride a four wheeler so slow)..
happy to have rode with a cool, determined and adventurous team..
everyone deserves kudos n cheers..
waiting to meetup again for next trips n treks...
Love and Prayers,
Paul
Vijay