Riderz series IV - Sun Cheaters 19-20 May

Riderz series IV - Sun Cheaters 19-20 May

Thilak Raj S

Re: Riderz series IV - Sun Cheaters 19-20 May

Thilak Raj S
ARUN K

Hope all reached home safely and completed a sound sleep. :)
It was an awesome, unforgettable trip. The night riding on the NH and the route to Satyavedu was mind blowing. Though we had some glitches on the way, we finally made to our destination. The hospitality and love of the villagers was commendable. The return journey on the bypass road was challenging and was a real test on the endurance. Thank you Thilak and Vijay for organizing this event, thank you all for supporting and helping each other to make this trip a grand success. Looking forward for the next Rhiders series. :)

Re: Riderz series IV - Sun Cheaters 19-20 May

gvraj86