Riderz series 3 – Starterz

gvraj86

Riderz series 3 – Starterz

Welcome to CTC fresher’s ride. We would be riding North Chennai around Redhills Lake and expecting to cover around 20 km.

This ride is specially for folks who are waiting to add cycling to this interests. For those who jus wanna try cycling.

For whom: anyone who is interested/ want to try cycling

Distance: 20 km.

Terrains: Ride will be on city roads.

Difficulty Level: Easy – Short ride

Breaks: 1 short break Duration: 2 hours (5.30 AM to 07.30 AM)

Cycle : Anything geared or non geared. Even a normal cycle will do.

Agenda: Start by 05:30 AM. We will be heading towards Redhills

Selection criteria:

Preference will be given to fresher.

However, organizer's discretion shall be final.

Minimize your luggage to do cycling comfortably

No racing, It is funnn ride.

You can do it with gear-less cycle

.

Must to carry:

1) Small/compact back-pack to carry water

2) Two litres of water (Must)

3) Fully charged camera

4) Refreshment will be on the way

5) Cycles should be in good condition to avoid delay

Meeting Points: (5th May - Saturday)

Koyambedu - 05.10 am

Anna nagar west bus depot - 5.30 am

Be early by 10 minutes

Short listed people will be mailed separately by Friday

*IMPORTANT* use a small/compact backpack. Any big/heavy backpack will make difficult for you.

For any quires feel free to mail the organizers:

Vijay Raj: gvraj86@gmail.com 89397 44671

S Thilak Raj: theluckraj@gmail.com 98408 73859

Vijay

Re: Riderz series 3 – Starterz