Riderz series - 21 April

gvraj86

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFVaWjVJS3VrWlpFNTVLeDI1OV93Vmc6MQ
Riderz series - 21 April

Welcome to CTC's second Mountain Cycling/camping event. We world be exploring North Chennai around Red hills lake and expecting to cover 50 to 75 kms. Will be riding in various type of terrains such as Street, State highway,National highways and bit off roading. Agenda: Start by 05:30 AM Roam around villages nearby Red hills, We may have chance to take dip in well/lake. Exploring near village & wells Reach anna nagar max by 12 PM Difficulty Level: Around 50-75 Kms - Moderate This cycling is open to all members of CTC with a do or die attitude and Good fitness level.

Team size: 10 to 15 members

Duration: 1/2day ( 5am to 12 pm )

Selection criteria: Preference will be given to freshers who have good physical fitness. However, organizer's discretion shall be final.

Minimize your luggage to do cycling comfortably

 1) Small/compact back-pack to carry water
2) Two reusable PET bottles
3) Fully charged camera
4) Food will be taken at road side shops (self sponsored)
5) Cycles should be in good condition to avoid delay
6) You can do it with gear-less cycle [ If you have good fitness level ]
7) No racing, It is funnnnnn ride.

Pickup Points: ( 21st April - Saturday )
koyambedu - 05.10 am
Anna nagar - 5.30 am

Short listed people will be mailed separately

*IMPORTANT* use a small/compact backpack. Any big/heavy backpack will make difficult for yourself.
For any quires feel free to call the organizers:
Vijay Raj: 8939744671
S Thilak Raj: 9840873859

Vijay

Re: Riderz series - 21 April