Procedure to join the upcoming trekkings

Procedure to join the upcoming trekkings

Sanjana
Hi,

I introduce myself as sanjana from chennai.
I am overwhelmed by the organisation purpose on arranging for trekkings.
I Would like to enroll my name for the upcoming treks in the month of Dec.
Kindly guide me with the needful.

Thanks,
Sanju.

Re: Procedure to join the upcoming trekkings

saranraj
Hi Sanju,
     I am also new to this trekking club. I am from chennai. I have registered but i am not receiving any trekking events.Please Inform us, if get to know any trekking events happening in chennai.