Nagala Advanced Combo, Sep 24-25

peter.vangeit
Administrator
Peter Van Geit
Dare to create your own path rather than follow existing trails
http://www.google.com/profiles/peter.vangeit

Re: Nagala Advanced Combo, Sep 24-25

jsureshkumar
Hello Friends
 It was my first 2 trek with CTC, which was organised by none other than Peter.
 The First Day started at 3 am on 24th Sept and Ended at 6:30 pm, covering the 400 m peak from the first stream, and skipping the welcome pool, we directly reached the Dead End Pool, From there we reached the Picnic pool

Here are the photos of Day1
https://picasaweb.google.com/107644824690501360338/NagalaComboDay1

Day 2

Started at 6 am and Ended at 6:30 pm, climbing over the Picnic Pool and reached to the start of the stream, and from there we went to 600 m peak, and then climbing down to the welcome pool and back to the Base camp

Here are the photos of Day2
https://picasaweb.google.com/107644824690501360338/NagalaComboDay2

This was an awesome trek, and thanks to all the volunteers and to the Makkal TV Group for their great attitude and co-operation.

Re: Nagala Advanced Combo, Sep 24-25

Premkumar.C
Hi Friends

This trek is practical class for learning how to find a path in hill, Hills structure, How to follow the Maps and etc. Thanks to my previous organizers Biju, Karthik, Ela and Gokul for giving such a theoretical idea and experience stories. It gave me a basic idea of Hills.

Its my 7th trek in CTC, But its completely different experience. Becoz I am completely busy with works like climbing, Helping to others for crossing pools, Preparing mentally and physically for next climbing and etc.

Speaking about peter is some thing like showing torch to sun. I heard lot about him from my previous organizers. What a man he is? Each and every second we can learn some thing from him (Happily he also assisted).I seen this kind of personalities in movies and stories. In my point of view “he is living Legend”.

With Regards
Premkumar.C

Re: Nagala Advanced Combo, Sep 24-25

Jugu Dannie
2 days of amazing fun and adventure.Even though, this was my second trek with CTC(last one almost 2 years back), there were many things I did for the first time ever in my life.Sleeping under the night sky in the middle of the hills, climbing up waterfalls, swimming through gorges, being part of a TV shoot, to name a few :) . The soup I had during the night camp was one of the finest I have ever had, I guess too many cooks may spoil the  broth, but too many hungry trekkers make it even better :) . Physically, it was the most challenging terrain I have endured. I am lucky that my body was able to survive the same. I guess, it was the spirit and enthusiasm of the fellow trekkers that got me going to explore further. Thank you all for your company.

Thanks to all the organizers who put in their valuable time and effort in organizing the trek. I was amazed at how smoothly things went. kudos to all.

@ Peter: I have just one word for you : WOW
@ Leela: Thanks for kick-starting the adventure even before we reached the destination, in your "BULL" proof car :)

Re: Nagala Advanced Combo, Sep 24-25

peter.vangeit
Administrator

Re: Nagala Advanced Combo, Sep 24-25

Masanamuthu

Re: Nagala Advanced Combo, Sep 24-25

Masanamuthu

Oops, Suresh already shared the links.

Guna's photos here - https://picasaweb.google.com/104502695087378376054/NagalaAdvanceTrekOn25Sep?authkey=Gv1sRgCLXDwbCQqJj7pgE#

Thanks
Masu

Re: Nagala Advanced Combo, Sep 24-25

Masanamuthu

Here is the photos captured in Karthi's camera... Enjoyyyy

https://picasaweb.google.com/117835411919361557668/Nagala_East_CTC?authkey=Gv1sRgCIetvseAiN7tMA

Thanks
Masu