1. Have completed 150+ Kms on a cycle
2. Have a puncture kit or know how to use one.
3. Can withstand heat, dehydration, tan, rains etc etc.
4. Do not get frustrated with flat tyres.
Then you are most welcome to join!
People with experience in cycling will be given preference.
Destination - Chennai – Nagala Loop – Chennai
Trip distance - 300 Kms.
Date - 20-10-2012 (Saturday Morning) to 21-10-2012 (Sunday Night)
Ride - Medium paced (20-25 kmph) Mostly on Tar Roads
Cost - Food expense to be shared among all.
Food - Along the way. We will be taking packed Lunch which we will have on top
• CTC is a non-profit group and accounts will be shared transparently with all participants
• Feedback or complaint from any CTC member on the group, event, organizer, safety or accounts can be raised to the email@example.com
• Participants who enage in irresponsible, disrespectful or unsafe behavior will be blacklisted from future CTC events
• Participants must read and sign CTC event disclaimer below
Contact me if any queries -
Arun – arunsekhar1@gmail,com, 9940045201
“I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.”