MTBX-1 off-roading South Chennai February 23

MTBX-1 off-roading South Chennai February 23

Arun K
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-aku70vk8vngM2bFRsNSVpPRvIYpE0a_fN_FLCI4G4c/viewform?sid=15f439ec00fdafe9&token=qUVZ7DwBAAA.gYtFPl2WxWHJfKyllhUT3Q.jkEB7WUw68VKu0uPoQTqaA
CTC Turns 5: MTBX-1 Off-roading South Chennai February 23

Welcome to the MTBX off roading cycling trip series around the outskirts of Tiruporur this weekend. We will be riding through some of the village roads near Thirukazhikundram, ride over the off-roading trails near the lakes, enjoying the wonderful scenery.

Plan is to start early morning from Thiruvanmiyur, reach Tiruporur by sunrise, take breakfast and jump into the off road trails, come back to Chennai by evening. Road coverage will come around 70KM and off-roading 30KM.

This ride is open to all those have basic fitness level. MTBs are preferred as most of the trails will be on off-roads, Hybrids will find it a bit hard. We will be moving at a slow pace in off-roads.

Make sure that the cycle is in good condition as mechanical problems can make delay.

Cost 200rs (food- breakfast ,lunch and snacks). We will take food from small hotels on the way. Carry some extra cash in case of emergency transport required for you along with your bicycle. Puncture kits, hand pumps and essential tool kits will be taken care by organizers.

More pics on

For cycle rentals contact Vishwanathan (Balaji Cycles, Saidapet: 9940457777) or Just Buy Cycles.

WHAT TO CARRY:
1) Small backpack (Or cycling jersey with pocket) to carry essentials (1L drinking water, fruits, snacks)

2) Spare tube.
3) Sun cap/sun screen/towel to protect against sun
4) Digital Camera
5) Use helmet for safety
6) Led lights for the cycle

Organiser:

Arun Sekar
arunsekhar1@gmail.com

09940045201

Nobal Mohan
 nobal20@gmail.com
9994953699

 Arun Kuttappan
arunkpiravom@gmail.com
9543694544

Re: MTBX-1 off-roading South Chennai February 23

Arun K

Re: MTBX-1 off-roading South Chennai February 23

Arun K

Re: MTBX-1 off-roading South Chennai February 23

Arun K
Arun Sekhar

It was a good day with a lot of punctures! a good team and surya I still cant imagine u drove Hero for 80 Kms!! anyways, happy riding and see you guys in the future rides!!