Leh_Ladak Biking

Ram The Biker
This Summer, Stay tuned.........
Ram.

Young riders pick a destination and go... Old riders pick a direction and go.

Re: Leh_Ladak Biking

NACHU
Machi, it would be easy for us if u cud give much advance notice about the dates da....

bcos getting leave or planning for some lies to tell to manager for those dates needs to be preplanned da

Regards
Nachu
The reflection of the rising sun on the handlebar is my alarm. My first cup of tea is miles away from my bed. I don’t have a home. I carry my world with me. Boundaries have no meaning for me. I have no time to see the dust clouds in my mirror for the road ahead calls out to me. The wind is my partner. The sun is my compass. I don’t stop in the rain. I sing with it. The evening birds match chords with my thump. The neon lights of the city become blurry lines as I enter the encroaching dark of the highway. The earth is my bed. The sky my roof. I sleep to the music of the gurgling brook. I'm a nomad

Re: Leh_Ladak Biking

Venkat R
Happy to see this note... Should be ok if we plan between June / July and let us try to fix the schedule between govt / festival holidays.
Venkat
Raise your hand if you Like me, else Raise your Standard...!!!

Re: Leh_Ladak Biking

Prasanna Anbu
Ladak Biking...Add me in-----------

  Regards,