INTENDED FOR: Breakfast/Snacks can turn as Lunch/Dinner
READY-MADE OR COOKING REQUIRED: Cooking required.
IF READY-MADE, ADDRESS AND PHONE:
Potatos - medium size
Salt, Red chili powder, rosted and powdered cumin seeds (Jeera in hindi), Coriander seed powder, lemon, Green coreander leaves
1. Take small fire pit aside - Recomanded Burning coal piece or Hot red wodden pieces.
2. Put potatos in-side these hot red heap- The time depends upon the size of potatos and the instensity of the heat. For medium size and normall haet takes 7-10 minutes to roast the potato
3. Please check the potatos in between by pirecing a Fok in that.
4. Once the movemnet of fok is smooth till core of the potato Indicates it is ready.
5. take it out from the fire peal it off cut or smash carefully coz it is hos
6. Add all spices in that to taste.
Readyy to eat.. Yummyyyy
Tip:- To make it for lunch/dinner
Take seprate pan put on main Fire Pit
Add Tomato Pori, Ginger paste, garlic paste (all available as package food)
add little water make a paste and add the above roasted potatos in it.
Now a curry is ready for luch or Dinner. If want to eat with rice than add little more water.
Please send your response either a Pat on head or back :-)
1 Large block of Paneer - approx 500 gm
Finely chopped Coriander leaves
1/2 cup Curd (plain yogurt)
1 tsp Garlic paste
1 tsp Ginger Paste
2 tsp Tandoori powder
1 tsp cumin (jeera) powder
2 tsp Chaat powder
Salt to taste
Red chili Powder to taste
1. Mix all ingredients for marinade and keep aside
2. Cut the paneer in 1/2" think cubes
3. mix the paneer in the marinade mixture take out extra mixture
4. Cut the vegitales in square shape - remove seeds from capcicum
5. Add the left over marinade in the vegitables
6. Now take batch in the Pool as this need to be left for 30-40 minutes
7. after getting fresh in natural stream
8. Take these marinaded paneer and vegitables on grill or flat pan and heat it up till turned in golden brown