Cycling to Nagala, June 16-17

peter.vangeit
Administrator
Peter Van Geit
Dare to create your own path rather than follow existing trails
http://www.google.com/profiles/peter.vangeit

Re: Cycling to Nagala, June 16-17

peter.vangeit
Administrator

Re: Cycling to Nagala, June 16-17

peter.vangeit
Administrator
Kaushik

https://plus.google.com/photos/115590104070439471224/albums/5755426635532011201?banner=pwa

peter.vangeit
Administrator

Re: Cycling to Nagala, June 16-17

peter.vangeit
Administrator
Route South

1 - TIDEL Assembly
2 - Guindy Assembly
3 - Koyambedu Assembly
4 - divert from 100ft road towards Puzhal lake
5 - divert from NH5 towards Sholavaram tank
6 - breakfast at hotel, divert from highway towards smaller countryside roads through scenic paddy fields and small towns

Route North

7 - get onto the Telugu Ganga canal, take lunch at Uttukottai
8 - proceed along Sathyavedu highway and take left along small tar road through Palem forest
9 - campsite near TP Kotta, dinner at village (120km)
10 - proceed along small tar roads North, battery ran out
11 - breakfast at Varadaiahpalem (near Tada falls)
12 - leave Sri Kalahasti highway and proceed along Telugu Ganga canal, very scenic stretch along base of Nagala
13 - Canal crossing over the Kaalingi river
14 - Huge Kaaligni catchment area at Nagala Western side
15 - Proceed along small tar road towards Pichatur
16 - Proceed along highway to Nagalapuram, lunch (220km)
Proceed straight to Uttukottai, Periapalayam, get onto NH5 towards Chennai
Reach TIDEL Park (306km)

Peter Van Geit
Dare to create your own path rather than follow existing trails
http://www.google.com/profiles/peter.vangeit

Re: Cycling to Nagala, June 16-17

arunsekhar1
some of your photos towards the end of the album:

https://plus.google.com/photos/105195880159278368677/albums/5755807208369665953?authkey=CPzP_sLitZLL-wE
“I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.”