CTC's 6th Birthday - Parent & Child - Understanding Biodiversity & Camping - 1st March, 2014

CTC's 6th Birthday - Parent & Child - Understanding Biodiversity & Camping - 1st March, 2014

snivya
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ozJK9QmgwNkbaSs9ATwIbixstPBqvKSyJJSpPl_oKTU/viewform

[Chennai Trekking Club] - 6th Birthday - Parent & Child - Understanding biodiversity & Camping - 1st March, 2014

How about a weekend of some wonderful activities for kids?

An opportunity to make children understand about biodiversity

Walking for a small trek and watching other species in a green habitat

Camping under the night sky

*** This trip is for getting children involved in to learn about the importance of habitat and also gain
knowledge about the various species of reptiles ***

Date - 1st March, 2014

Duration - 10 AM to 4 PM and then camping in a nearby location for the night.

Total participants - 30

Transportation - Car pooling.expense will be shared for transportation.

Cost - Rs 650 per person ( CTC is non-profit and cost will be shared by all.)

The main aim for this trip is to make children understand the importance of habitat and environment and also experience camping in the open sky.

Agenda

Start from city by 8 AM and reach Crocodile bank by 10 AM

Activities from 10 AM to 4 PM

Move to Camp site by 5.30 PM

Start back to city on Sunday, March 2nd, morning by 6 AM

*IMPORTANT* "Participants who engage in irresponsible, disrespectful or unsafe behavior will be blacklisted from future CTC events"

"Feedback or complaint from any CTC member on the group, event, organizer, safety or accounts can be raised to the core@chennaitrekkers.org"

WHOM TO CONTACT:

If you have any trip related queries please mail to organizers alone, mail-id's are mentioned below, don't spam the entire group

ORGANIZERS

Punitha - puniitha@gmail.com
Nandan - nandantup@gmail.com
Nivya - snivya@gmail.com

SEATS FILL UP FAST. Organizers discretion in selection of participants is final.

Re: CTC's 6th Birthday - Parent & Child - Understanding Biodiversity & Camping - 1st March, 2014

Suba
Looking forward to more such camps so that people like me, who missed this, could be a part of.

Re: CTC's 6th Birthday - Parent & Child - Understanding Biodiversity & Camping - 1st March, 2014

Anshul
Very well written, nice snaps, missing Chennai and CTC.

 " It is perhaps not the amount of money we carry in our purse or the car we own that defines us." I agree. Anshul