Beach Busters/10 - Thiruvanmiyur, Nov 13

Beach Busters/10 - Thiruvanmiyur, Nov 13

Zeba
Creating this link to share pics and views on BB/10.

Re: Beach Busters/10 - Thiruvanmiyur, Nov 13

Zeba

Re: Beach Busters/10 - Thiruvanmiyur, Nov 13

subash
Dear All,

I have attended many cleaning camp and happy during those moments. After a few years i joined for cleaning the Coastal cleanup on last saturday.  Initially the attempt was good for me with few volunteers of CTC. Then we gathered some of the people around there in the beach and two people came and enquired and vouluntarily they came and started cleaning with us.

After 45 minutes, on seeing back on the way we came  suddenly i was shocked around more than a 1 km it is seems a clear pathway for the walkers and sitters on the seashore. Initially it simple, on the end of the cleaning camp it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Good one, Letus start and do the work with Joy. Thanks to the organiser Zeba, and the volunteers who had the same intention and worked.

we can make a Good change if we are in CTC group. Let we register and come for to make a good change for our future generation Happily.

with Happy moments
S.Subash

" A Candle loses nothing by Lighting another Candle."

Re: Beach Busters/10 - Thiruvanmiyur, Nov 13

JISHA JAYAKUMAR
This is my first time with beach busters. And a good experience.
For anyone who finds a friend in sea, the garbage that litters the beautiful shore would be a heart ache.
As an individual the difference you can make is less, as  a group great !!

Thanks a lot for Zeba for organizing the clean-up.
I enjoyed each moment of it.
 JISHA

Re: Beach Busters/10 - Thiruvanmiyur, Nov 13

vinothkumar007@gmail.com
first we need to tank zeba for organising this....it was nice to see the beach clean after we removed the waste from there...we will continue to do the good work...pls keep organising we are here to participate...
Vinoth Kumar