Beach Busters/1 - Pallavakam, May 23

peter.vangeit
Administrator
Please share your experiences, photos and feedback over here.
Peter Van Geit
Dare to create your own path rather than follow existing trails
http://www.google.com/profiles/peter.vangeit

Re: Beach Busters/1 - Pallavakam, May 23

peter.vangeit
Administrator
Photos from Vittal -

http://picasaweb.google.com/106910830636369474650/PalavakkamBeachCleanUp2352010#

Peter Van Geit
Dare to create your own path rather than follow existing trails
http://www.google.com/profiles/peter.vangeit

Re: Beach Busters/1 - Pallavakam, May 23

Hari
Thanks everyone!! It was very satisfying to see the before and after pics right unfold right before our own eyes. I remember a couple of things very vividly, among many other things of course...
- The brightly coloured woodpecker! It came to the previously garbage filled area AFTER we had cleared it out. It was almost as though it was thankful that someone cleared out all that garbage and now it was able to get into that area and eat all the bugs it wanted! :-)
- The Rs. 5 bill I found buried in the trash... you know what they say, right?
"One man's trash is ... another man's treasure"! haha.

Anyway, looking forward to more such wonderful experiences.

Thanks all,
Hari

Re: Beach Busters/1 - Pallavakam, May 23

Vijay Pal (VP)

Re: Beach Busters/1 - Pallavakam, May 23

Surya Kundu
This post was updated on .
Hello Guys,
sorry for delay